Audrey Hepburn’s 20-year-old granddaughter, Emma Ferrer, appears on the subscriber cover of the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The photos were taken by Michael Avedon, the 24-year-old grandson of photographer Richard Avedon, who photographed Hepburn for Harper’s Bazaar on multiple occasions throughout their careers.
Patricia Tuckwell with art in black fish tail dress (1953). Athol Shmith (Australian, 1914-1990). Art Gallery of New South Wales.
Tuckwell poses between two contemporary paintings, suggesting the up-to-the-minute modishness of her look. The organic forms and abstract shapes of the artworks are echoed in the exaggerated lines of her black fishtail dress and wasp waist.
reblog this and tag with your selfie tag and ill submit a sketch to you of said picture (if I look at your blog/know you I may even use artistic licence and make you a fairy character or smth so!!!)
1. I love cats
2. I crave pizza everyday.
3. My best friend is a Wendy’s frosty.
4. I’m a mormon.
5. Audrey Hepburn is my role model.
6. My wardrobe is 95% black.
7. I’m going to France for 18 months in exactly one month from today!
8. My favorite movies are Moulin Rouge and Breakfast at Tiffany’s
9. I’m marrying James Dean in the next life.
10. I really just want to be a flapper.